How you will access your photos
Upon completion of the project and payment in full, you will be sent an email with links to TWO PAGES on this website. One is public-facing, and one is private—for you, the Realtor.
- On the PUBLIC PAGE, which you can include in your MLS listing, anyone can:
- View the photos in a high resolution gallery (MLS is limited to very low resolution photos; this will allow your potential clients to see them in much higher quality!).
- View the Virtual Tour.
- On the PRIVATE PAGE, you will be able to:
- Download the photos in both MLS size (640×480) and print size (8×10@200dpi).
- Access HTML code so you can embed the Virtual Tour on your own site, if desired.
To download the photos, click on the download button on the private website. A zip file will download to your default download folder or the folder you've selected. The file will be a compressed .zip file, which may automatically open, depending on your computer settings. If it doesn't automatically open to a folder full of photos, right-click on it and you will find "Uncompress" or "Open" or "Extract All Files", depending on your operation system. If you use Mac OS X simply double-click on the .zip file and it will uncompress (or it probably will have already happened automatically).
The folder/archive will be named "house address-MLS" for the MLS-sized photos, and "house address-print" for the print-sized photos.
Please do not hesitate to call if you have questions.