Real Estate Photography & Video Rates
We offer still photography and video production services, based on the value of your property. Rushes are available, with up to a sub-24 hour delivery.
All photo shoots include:
- As many interior and exterior photos as are needed to show the entire property, including acreage. A standard 3BR, 2BA house will usually be about 20 to 30 photos.
- Virtual tour hosted on our website (or yours!) for linking on MLS (a virtual tour is a slideshow of the photos set to music).
- Photos scaled and ready for download in THREE sizes, and provided as DropBox links which you can share with your designer, Realtor, or anyone else needed:
- MLS-ready format (640 pixels)
- High resolution for social media (2048 pixels)
- Print ready (up to 8×10ʺ @ 300dpi)
- Cover "hero" photo (gray skies replaced with blue skies, if needed)
- A public web page on this site with the cover image, high resolution gallery, and virtual slide show that you can link to from the MLS listing — MLS offers such low resolution images, that most sellers prefer to link to a high resolution gallery here.
- A high perspective, "aerial" photo of the property, conditions permitting (shot from 15 to 20 feet up)
- Mileage up to 30 miles round-trip from Ashland, OR
Still Photography Rates
Rates are calculated at 0.05% of the listing value, with a $250 minimum. For example…
- $150,000 property = $250
- $500,000 property = $250
- $800,000 property = $400
- $2M property = $1,000
Video Production Rates
There are two types of video production available (although anything desired can be quoted). Prices are in addition to still photography fees.
- Basic Video: 50% Still Photography fee, with a $250 minimum, including:
- Panning shots of each room, showing far more width than a single photo can (essentially video shot from each still photo vantage point)
- Opening and closing title cards with custom contact information
- Fully-licensed music
- Advanced Video: starting at 0.15% of the listing value, with a $1,000 minimum, including:
- Everything included in the Basic video
- Slider shots
- Aerial drone footage
- "Fly through" drone footage indoors (where possible)
- $1 per mile for travel over 30 miles roundtrip from Ashland, OR
- $20 per photo for editing time to replace gray sky with blue skies (except cover photo; included in package)
- $150 + $1/mile traveled for twilight photos if additional visit is requested
- $100 per hour waiting time if agent is not able to allow photographer access at pre-appointed time
- Rush fees (see below)
- True aerial or quadcopter photography is available. We partner with a local pilot and (fully licensed, legal and insured) drone/UAV operator. Visit the Aerial Photography page for rates and more information.
Typically images will be ready for you in three to four days. If urgent, let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate. Guaranteed 48-hour requests, if possible, will incur a +100% rush fee. 24-hour requests, if possible, will incur a +200% rush fee. If a shoot is booked far in advance, faster turnaround with no fee may be available, depending on the calendar.
updated June 2017