Rates (Based On Square Footage)
- $250 — up to 2999 sq. ft.
- $300 — 3000 to 4999 sq. ft.
- $400 — 4000+ sq. ft.
*Properties valued at $1M and up will be on an estimate basis.
All photo shoots include:
- As many interior exterior photos as are needed to show the entire property. A standard 3BR, 2BA house will usually be about 20 photos.
- Virtual tour hosted on our website (or yours!) for linking on MLS.
- Photos scaled and ready for download in both MLS-ready format (640×480 pixels) and print (up to 8×10ʺ @ 200dpi)
- Cover "Hero" Photo (gray skies replaced with blue skies, if needed)
- A public web page on this site with the cover image, high resolution gallery, and virtual slide show that you can link to from the MLS listing.
- A private web page on this site with your download links and virtual tour code to embed anywhere you like.
- A high perspective, "aerial" photo of the property, conditions permitting (shot from 15 to 20 feet up)
- $1 per mile for travel over 15 miles from Ashland, OR
- $75 for acreage properties; provides unlimited exterior photos
- $15 per photo for editing time to replace gray sky with blue skies (except cover photo; included in package)
- $25 per panoramic photo (scenes exceeding approximately 100˚ field of view can be stitched together to create a single, wide photo to show the entire scene. These photos do NOT show well on MLS however, since they are so wide, and are best used for printing or using in a gallery outside of the MLS page).
- $15 per photo + $1/mile traveled for twilight photos if additional trip is requested ($150 minimum)
- $100 per hour waiting time if agent is not able to allow photographer access at pre-appointed time
- Rush fees (see below)
- True aerial or quadcopter photography is available. We partner with a local pilot and (fully licensed, legal and insured) drone/UAV operator. Visit the Aerial Photography page for rates and more information.
Typically images will be ready for you in two to three days. If urgent, let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate. Next-day requests, if possible, will incur a +100% rush fee. Same-day requests, if possible, will incur a +200% rush fee.
updated Jan 2017